World cup 2006 final
tsk
2006-07-09 21:29:04 UTC
I'm a neutral fan of fair competition, and after following the recent
development of the scandals in Italian soccer
I really hoped for France to win the World Cup.
Then one of your so-called heroes, Materazzi, ruined the party. All the
boo-ing to your team was well deserved
after what he did to the match.I do not defend the act of Zidane. His send
off was also deserved, but it was Materazzi who
ruined the game.
As a corrupt and mafioso-run country, with a previous prime minister like
Berlusconi I would not be surprised at all
if amnesty is given to all footballplayers who were involved in the
football scandal as proposed by the minister of justice.

bjet

--
Newsgroup robomoderato. Gli articoli sono approvati automaticamente.
Sito della gerarchia it.* e del GCN: <http://www.news.nic.it/>.
trapped
2006-07-09 23:04:11 UTC
Post by tsk
I'm a neutral fan of fair competition, and after following the recent
development of the scandals in Italian soccer
I really hoped for France to win the World Cup.
Then one of your so-called heroes, Materazzi, ruined the party. All the
boo-ing to your team was well deserved
after what he did to the match.I do not defend the act of Zidane. His send
off was also deserved, but it was Materazzi who
ruined the game.
As a corrupt and mafioso-run country, with a previous prime minister like
Berlusconi I would not be surprised at all
if amnesty is given to all footballplayers who were involved in the
football scandal as proposed by the minister of justice.
bjet
Hi stranger... it's good to read a foreign opinion about the match... and
i'm not surprised about what you said: everybody has heard the boo-ing to
italian team during the game...

Materazzi has a very bad character during these kind of games... it's true..
but it doesnt matter what he said ... it doesnt matter at all... The rules
are equal for everybody.. during European Football Cup, Francesco Totti spat
into the face of a Danish player.. and he was punished.. it's fair that now
the same punition has been reserved for Zidane...

What about the recent Football-Moggi scandal?.... My favourite team is
Juventus since 1980... but I really hope, since the scandal exploded, that
Juventus will be severally punished.. because Moggi style has been really
indecent....

And about Berlusconi?... I hate Berlusconi... but this is totally another
topic.... Politically Italy is really divided in 2 parties... and Prodi
supporters hate, REALLY hate, Berlusconi supporters.. and Berlusconi
supporters always offend Prodi supporters...

But remember this, stranger... : in 1981 Italian football was hit by
"bet"-scandal; they found a lot of football players who sold the matches;
and what happened? in 1982 we won World Football Cup...
This time it's happened the same thing... when a National Football team and
a coach and a nation react in this way, it means that many italians are
innocent in front of this scandal.. and in such situations we find the
strength to react and show our strength to the others...

Bye.
See you next World Cup...

I_me_mine
2006-07-09 23:26:48 UTC
Zidane=unjustifiable

Pixel® @hotmail.com>
2006-07-10 00:46:04 UTC
"tsk" <terj-***@online.no> ha scritto nel messaggio news:s4-***@lyse.net...
[cut]

You are only invidious.
Zidane is a great player, but in this evening he was too much stupid! He did
a thing without brain...
ITALY WORLD CHAMPION 2006! bye bye from italy

Tassilo S. Schweiger
2006-07-10 08:18:27 UTC
Post by tsk
I'm a neutral fan of fair competition, and after following the recent
development of the scandals in Italian soccer
I really hoped for France to win the World Cup.
Despite from that scandals... Italy had a very good team in that worldcup.
Traditionally very strong defense, but that time, a very good offense, too.
So, no doubt about a merited win... And: the best form of showing the world,
that real football wins can be achieved by playing very good. Or do you
think, that win was bought, too?
Post by tsk
Then one of your so-called heroes, Materazzi, ruined the party. All the
boo-ing to your team was well deserved
after what he did to the match.I do not defend the act of Zidane. His send
off was also deserved, but it was Materazzi who
ruined the game.
Zidane is a professional player since many years. In a local league, when
you play yourself, you will have these offenses, too, but you should have
learned, not to react like Zidane did. And that was not the first blackout
of Zidane's career.

But: What an exit... that's how to go... Maybe, he might get a 20 game
penalty, but who cares, because that was his last game ever...
Post by tsk
As a corrupt and mafioso-run country, with a previous prime minister like
Berlusconi I would not be surprised at all
if amnesty is given to all footballplayers who were involved in the
football scandal as proposed by the minister of justice.
Not all the country is mafioso-runned. In recent times, development in fact
got very hard for Mafia. Police cannot be paid as they used to be... Judges
either... Politicians still can be, but, I think, no matter where you live,
the problem might occur.
Post by tsk
bjet
Tassilo

gigivi
2006-07-10 08:36:53 UTC
Post by tsk
I'm a neutral fan of fair competition, and after following the recent
development of the scandals in Italian soccer
I really hoped for France to win the World Cup.
Then one of your so-called heroes, Materazzi, ruined the party. All the
boo-ing to your team was well deserved
after what he did to the match.I do not defend the act of Zidane. His send
off was also deserved, but it was Materazzi who
ruined the game.
As a corrupt and mafioso-run country, with a previous prime minister like
Berlusconi I would not be surprised at all
if amnesty is given to all footballplayers who were involved in the
football scandal as proposed by the minister of justice.
bjet
L'Italia vince contro il mondo intero !
SUCATE
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3andrea
2006-07-10 08:54:22 UTC
Post by gigivi
L'Italia vince contro il mondo intero !
SUCATE
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ecco, nn mi veniva la traduzione di "rosicate" :-)))
ma lasciamoki ben rosolare sto fesso (che a me pare tanto un italiano...)
ciao
andrea

BowlingBPSL
2006-07-10 14:22:43 UTC
Post by tsk
As a corrupt and mafioso-run country, with a previous prime minister
like Berlusconi I would not be surprised at all
Per favore, qualcuno gli traduce questa barzelletta?
(ammesso che ci sia bisogno di tradurre. Ne dubito.)

Fabrizio (da qualunque cosa... a Berlusconi! CHEPPALLE!)