Frings suspended
Tassilo S. Schweiger
2006-07-03 19:53:36 UTC
I told you to write...

Til now, I did not have to write. But now, I have to...

I am probably one of only a few Germans, who have seen the video sequence of
the foul, for that Torsten Frings was suspended. Having seen it, I must
admit, that his suspension is correct.

Unfortunately, I have not found the sequence in the Internet yet. Does
anyone have a clue, where to find it, to show my friends, what Frings really
did?

And now, for tomorrow... the best may win...

Tassilo

--
Newsgroup robomoderato. Gli articoli sono approvati automaticamente.
Sito della gerarchia it.* e del GCN: <http://www.news.nic.it/>.
Esprit
2006-07-03 21:26:03 UTC
http://snipurl.com/soid
--
no sign

Fred
2006-07-03 21:38:08 UTC
"Tassilo S. Schweiger" <***@arcor.de> ha scritto nel messaggio news:44a975bc$0$29123$***@newsread4.arcor-online.net...

Welcome back!
Post by Tassilo S. Schweiger
I told you to write...
And we wrote :-)
Post by Tassilo S. Schweiger
Til now, I did not have to write. But now, I have to...
I am probably one of only a few Germans, who have seen the video sequence
of the foul, for that Torsten Frings was suspended. Having seen it, I must
admit, that his suspension is correct.
I think it too but I've only saw a picture and it wasn't understandable
Post by Tassilo S. Schweiger
And now, for tomorrow... the best may win...
Eh eh eh... who'll be the best?
--
Fred

www.ypfigth.it

L'anno scorso è l'anno scorso

Tassilo S. Schweiger
2006-07-05 20:03:44 UTC
"Fred" ha scritto
Post by Fred
Welcome back!
:-)
Post by Fred
Post by Tassilo S. Schweiger
I told you to write...
And we wrote :-)
Yes...
Post by Fred
I think it too but I've only saw a picture and it wasn't understandable
But nevertheless these files Esprit posted, show it in a quiet exact way,
that he was suspended correctly. Thanks for that...
Post by Fred
Post by Tassilo S. Schweiger
And now, for tomorrow... the best may win...
Eh eh eh... who'll be the best?
Italia was... You just did not like to have penalty-shoutout, right?

Ball possession was never shown in german TV... should have been about 60% x
Italy. So, no doubt about the win of Italy.

At second half of the game, I had the feeling, that Italy was about to have
some lack of condition, but in first half of extra time... No words about
the first two minutes, and the last two of second half of extra time.

Congratulations, and good luck for the final. Now, Italy should win it, for
your league, to show, that you can play. A really bad thing, what happens
now in Italian Serie A. :-(
Post by Fred
Fred
Tassilo

Esprit
2006-07-05 20:54:08 UTC
Post by Tassilo S. Schweiger
A really bad thing, what happens
now in Italian Serie A. :-(
A really good thing what happens now in serie a: juventus is not the
only team in italy :-PPP
--
no sign

Tassilo S. Schweiger
2006-07-06 22:29:44 UTC
"Esprit" ha scritto
Post by Esprit
A really good thing what happens now in serie a: juventus is not the
only team in italy :-PPP
Right, but Milan is probably about to go down, too. :-(

Tassilo