Materazzi - may he rot in hell!!
tsk
2006-07-09 21:26:15 UTC
I'm a neutral fan of fair competition, and after following the recent
development of the scandals in Italian soccer
I really hoped for France to win the World Cup.
Then one of your so-called heroes, Materazzi, ruined the party. All the
boo-ing to your team was well deserved
after what he did to the match.I do not defend the act of Zidane. His send
off was also deserved, but it was Materazzi who
ruined the game.
As a corrupt and mafioso-run country, with a previous prime minister like
Berlusconi I would not be surprised at all
if amnesty is given to all footballplayers who were involved in the
football scandal as proposed by the minister of justice.

bjet

--
Newsgroup robomoderato. Gli articoli sono approvati automaticamente.
Sito della gerarchia it.* e del GCN: <http://www.news.nic.it/>.
parret